Summer’s here, and that means it’s time to start thinking about Oracle OpenWorld 2011, October 2-6th, 2011 in San Francisco.
Pythian’s plans are well underway. We have been busily planning since March, have submitted a number of abstracts on all sorts of topics: Exadata, ASM, GoldenGate, ADR, ASM, many based on real world experiences with Pythian clients.
Some have been accepted, but we’re hoping for a few more and we’re asking Pythian fans to vote for our sessions on Oracle Mix.
It’s easy. Simply click on the topic link below, and log into your Oracle Mix account to cast your vote.
- Evaluating Oracle Exadata: Starring Roles for the Best Technology
- Under the Hood of Oracle ASM: Fault Tolerance
- Oracle Database Consolidation: Practical Chargeback Methods
- Administration of Automatic Diagnostic Repository
- Oracle GoldenGate vs. Oracle DataGuard
- How GoldenGate helps a company to zero downtime for the application releases
- Exadata: Failure is Not an Option
- Exadata: Datawarehousing challenges: Parallel Query Challenges
- Embracing the ADR in Oracle Database 11g
- Amazon RDS, EC2 and S3 for Oracle Databases
- Monitoring MySQL with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Database I/O Performance: Measuring and Planning
If you submitted abstracts that were not accepted you also have one last chance: submit a session proposal on Oracle Mix. Speakers get a free pass to OOW11.
Good luck to all submittees and thanks for supporting Pythian!