This Log Buffer edition transcends beyond ordinary and loop in few of the very good blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Variable selection also known as feature or attribute selection is an important technique for data mining and predictive analytics.
- The Oracle Utilities SDK V22.214.171.124.2 has been released and is available from My Oracle Support for download.
- This article provides a high level list of the new features that exist in HFM 126.96.36.199 and details the changes/differences between HFM 188.8.131.52 and previous releases.
- In recent years, we’ve seen increasing interest from small-to-mid-sized carriers in transforming their policy administration systems (PAS).
- Got a question on how easy it is to use ORDS to perform insert | update | delete on a table?
- The Importance of Database Indexing
- Stairway to SQL Server Security Level 9: Transparent Data Encryption
- Query Folding in Power Query to Improve Performance
- Writing Better T-SQL: Top-Down Design May Not be the Best Choice
- Cybercrime – the Dark Edges of the Internet
- One of the challenges in storage engine design is random I/O during a write operation.
- Fast Galera Cluster Deployments in the Cloud Using Juju
- High availability using MySQL in the cloud
- Become a DBA blog series – Monitoring and Trending
- MySQL as an Oracle DBA
Learn more about Pythian’s expertise in Oracle , SQL Server & MySQL, as well as the author Fahd Mirza.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.