Welcome to the first episode of the Cloudscape Podcast. In this series we will be looking at the most current developments in the public cloud sphere and bringing you all the information from an array of industry experts.
On today’s show we host Warner Chaves, Greg Baker, and John Laham, experts in Microsoft Azure, Amazon’s AWS, and Google Cloud Platform respectively. We will be scanning the cloudscape for the most important news across these platforms and discussing them among the casual panel to keep you updated.
Today we’ll be taking a look at AWS Auto Scaling, Google’s new security features, the latest about Azure Data Factory, some interesting news from Azure and everything in between. Listen in to hear more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Looking at AWS Auto Scaling and the potential equivalents.
- Azure’s new security centre and its features.
- AWS GuardDuty and how it matches up to this.
- Cloud security as a full time job and is it common?
- Google’s security services and comparing these against the standard.
- How machine learning is catching up with other fields in the cloud.
- The serverless market place.
- Azure Data Factory’s new visual tools.
- Some of the newest product developments from Google.
- Recent compatibility changes in Azure.
- Aurora’s new serverless database.
- The effects of the last month’s meltdown on our guests.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Want to talk with a technical expert? Schedule a tech call with our team to get the conversation started.
Interested in working with Chris? Schedule a tech call.