This Log Buffer Edition covers Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server blog posts from around the world.
- Why the Internet of Things should matter to you
- Modifying Sales Behavior Using Oracle SPM – Written by Tyrice Johnson
- SQLcl: Run a Query Over and Over, Refresh the Screen
- Data Integration Tips: ODI 12.1.3 – Convert to Flow
- JRE 1.8.0_45 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite
- What’s this, a conditional WHERE clause that doesn’t use dynamic SQL?
- The job of a DBA requires a fusion of skill and knowledge. To acquire this requires a craftsman mindset. Craftsmen find that the better they get at the work, the more enjoyable the work gets, and the more successful they become.
- Using SQL to perform cluster analysis to gain insight into data with unknown groups
- There are times when you don’t what to return a complete set of records. When you have this kind of requirement to only select the TOP X number of items Transact SQL (TSQL) has the TOP clause to meet your needs.
- Spatial Data in SQL Server has special indexing because it has to perform specialised functions.
Profiling MySQL queries from Performance Schema
How to Easily Identify Tables With Temporal Types in Old Format!
The Perfect Server – CentOS 7.1 with Apache2, Postfix, Dovecot, Pure-FTPD, BIND and ISPConfig 3
Database Security – How to fully SSL-encrypt MySQL Galera Cluster and ClusterControl
MDX: retrieving the entire hierarchy path with Ancestors()
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.