This Log Buffer Edition picks, choose and glean some of the top notch blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- The standard images that come with devstack are very basic
- Oracle is pleased to announce the release of Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 BETA 3
- Monitoring Parallel Execution using Real-Time SQL Monitoring in Oracle Database 12c
- Are You Ready for The Future of Oracle Database?
- SQL Monitor Custom Metric: Plan Cache; Cache Pages Total
- Generating A Password in SQL Server with T-SQL from Random Characters
- This article explains how default trace can be used for auditing purposes when combined with PowerShell scripts
- How to FTP a Dynamically Named Flat File
- Alan Cooper helped to debug the most widely-used PC language of the late seventies and early eighties, BASIC-E, and, with Keith Parsons, developed C-BASIC. He then went on to create Tripod, which morphed eventually into Visual Basic in 1991.
- There’s a new kid on the block in the NoSQL world – Azure DocumentDB
- Spring Cleaning in the GIS Namespace
- MySQL replication is among the top features of MySQL. In replication data is replicated from one MySQL Server (also knows as Master) to another MySQL Server (also known as Slave). MySQL Binlog Events is a set of libraries which work on top of replication and open directions for myriad of use cases like extracting data from binary log files, building applications to support heterogeneous replication, filtering events from binary log files and much more.
- New to pstop – vmstat style stdout interface
- The Perfect Server – Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet) with Apache, PHP, MySQL, PureFTPD, BIND, Postfix, Dovecot and ISPConfig 3
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.