The Log Buffer Edition once again is sparkling with some gems, hand-picked from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Oracle GoldenGate 184.108.40.206.1 is now certified with Unity 14.10. With this certification, customers can use Oracle GoldenGate to deliver data to Teradata Unity which can then automate the distribution of data to multiple Teradata databases.
- How do I change DNS servers on Exadata storage servers.
- Flushing Shared Pool Does Not Slow Its Growth.
- Replicating Hive Data Into Oracle BI Cloud Service for Visual Analyzer using BICS Data Sync.
- Trigger an Email of an SSRS Report from an SSIS Package.
- Script All Server Level Objects to Recreate SQL Server.
- A Syntax Mystery in a Previously Working Procedure.
- Using R to Explore Data by Analysis – for SQL Professionals.
- Converting Rows to Columns (PIVOT) and Columns to Rows (UNPIVOT) in SQL Server.
- Some applications, particularly those written with a single-node database server in mind, attempt to immediately read a value they have just inserted into the database, without making those operations part of a single transaction. A read/write splitting proxy or a connection pool combined with a load-balancer can direct each operation to a different database node.
- Q&A: High availability when using MySQL in the cloud.
- MariaDB 10.0.20 now available.
- Removal and Deprecation in MySQL 5.7.
- Getting EXPLAIN information from already running queries in MySQL 5.7.
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.