This Log Buffer Edition gathers a wide sample of blogs and then purifies the best ones from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- If you take a look at the “alter user” command in the old 9i documentation, you’ll see this: DEFAULT ROLE Clause.
- There’s been an interesting recent discussion on the OTN Database forum regarding “Index blank blocks after a large update that was rolled back.”
- 12c Parallel Execution New Features: 1 SLAVE distribution
- Index Tree Dumps in Oracle 12c Database (New Age)
- Is it possible to cause tables to be stale with only tiny amounts of change?
- Making Data Analytics Simpler: SQL Server and R
- Challenges with integrating MySQL data in an ETL regime and the amazing FMTONLY trick!
- Azure Stream Analytics aims to extract knowledge structures from continuous ordered streams of data by real-time analysis.
- Grant User Access to All SQL Server Databases
- SQL SERVER – How Do We Find Deadlocks?
- Efficient Use of Indexes in MySQL
- SHOW ENGINE INNODB MUTEX is back!
- Business-critical MySQL with DR in vCloud Air
- Become a MySQL DBA blog series – Common operations – Schema Changes.
- Building a Better CREATE USER Command
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.