Yet again, this log buffer edition brings some rich blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Installing Oracle XE, ORDS and Apex on CentOS
- Major Growth is Expected in the DBaaS Space. Are Your Skills Ready?
- How to Hide Actions in OBPM 12c Workspace
- You can configure auto refresh for ADF BC cached LOV and this works out of the box, no special coding is needed.
- Search and Replace in Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeller
- Polyglot Persistence is a fancy term meaning that when storing data, it is best to use multiple data storage technologies, chosen based upon the way data is being utilized by individual applications or components of a single application.
- HOW TO: Recreate SQL Server Statistics In a Different Environment
- New SQL Server Management Studio 2015/June – with Check for Updates!
- Power BI General Availability Announced: July 24, 2015
- Ensuring Columns Are Always Present In A Table Returned By Power Query
- Using MySQL sandbox for upgrade testing
- Bypassing SST in Percona XtraDB Cluster with binary logs
- Bypassing SST in Percona XtraDB Cluster with incremental backups
- innodb_fast_checksum=1 and upgrading to MySQL 5.6
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.