This Log Buffer Edition covers Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL blogs of the running week.
- While checking the sources of the Cassandra/NetBeans integration into GitHub yesterday, something went very badly wrong and ALL the source files in my Maven project that disappeared!
- AWR Reports, Performance Hub, historisches SQL Monitoring in 12c
- Oracle Database Mobile Server 12c: Advanced data synchronization engine
- ORA-39001, ORA-39000 and ORA-39142
- ORA-15410: Disks in disk group do not have equal size
- SAN and NAS protocols and how they impact SQL Server
- SQL Style Habits: Attack of the Skeuomorphs
- Is It Worth Writing Unit Tests?
- Large SQL Server Database Backup on an Azure VM and Archiving
- Reporting Services: Drawing a Buffer on a Map
- MySQL Tcpdump system : use percona-toolkit to analyze network packages
- Replication in real-time from Oracle and MySQL into data warehouses and analytics
- Altering tablespace of table – new in MySQL 5.7
- MySQL QA Episode 8: Reducing Testcases for Engineers: tuning reducer.sh
- MySQL upgrade 5.6 with innodb_fast_checksum=1
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.