This Log Buffer Edition goes out deep into the vistas of database world and brings out few of the good ones published during the week from Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Overriding Default Context-Sensitive Action Enablement
- This is an alternative to if… then… else… elsif… end if when you want to use conditional statements in PL/SQL.
- Achieving SAML interoperability with OAM OAuth Server
- Release of BP02 for Oracle Identity Manager 22.214.171.124
- IT Business Edge: Oracle Ties Mobile Security to Identity and Access Management
- How to render PDF documents using SQL CLR. Also a good introduction on creating SQL CLR functions.
- What is DNX?
- SQL Server Performance dashboard reports
- Using Microsoft DiskSpd to Test Your Storage Subsystem
- Connect to Salesforce Data as a Linked Server
- Optimizing PXC Xtrabackup State Snapshot Transfer
- Adding your own collation to MySQL
- Monitoring your Amazon Aurora Databases using MONyog
- How much could you benefit from MySQL 5.6 parallel replication?
- MySQL checksum
Learn more about Pythian’s expertise in Oracle , SQL Server & MySQL.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.