This Log Buffer Edition covers some nifty blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Real Application Testing report On Premise vs. Oracle Public Cloud
- Foreign Keys and Library Cache Locks
- IN/EXISTS bugs by Jonathan Lewis.
- Creating a trace file from EM12c is quite easy and doesn’t require a DBA offering up the world to allow a developer or support person to perform this action.
- Oracle Cloud : First Impressions
- Hidden Tricks To SQL Server Table Cleanup
- An Introduction to the OpenPOWER Foundation
- Configuring Service Broker Architecture
- Understand the Limitations of SQL Server Dynamic Data Masking
- Creating Dashboards for Mobile Devices with Datazen – Part 3
- Second day with InnoDB transparent page compression
- Amazon RDS Migration Tool
- A new client utility called mysqlpump that performs logical backups, producing a set of SQL statements that can be run to reproduce the original schema objects and table data.
- How MySQL-Sandbox is tested, and tests MySQL in the process
- Orchestrator 1.4.340: GTID, binlog servers, Smart Mode, fail-overs and lots of goodies
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.