This Log Buffer Edition dives deep into the ocean of blogosphere and surfaces with some cool blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Lets Talk DB Perth
- The Fundamental Challenge of Computer System Performance
- Index Advanced Compression: Multi-Column Index
- Middleware Diagnostics Advisor (MDA) Setup
- Most people are now aware that in 12c, a VARCHAR2 has been extended from a maximum size of 4000 to 32767 bytes.
- Creating SQL databases on Azure Blob storage
- Monitoring Availability Group Replica Synchronization
- PowerShell Tool Time: Controlling Our Tools
- Automated Patching of SQL Server IaaS VMs
- SQLCMD Mode; Run all SQL files in a directory
- Clarification on “Call me Maybe: MariaDB Galera Cluster”
- MySQL Aurora CPU spikes
- Oracle HA, DR, data warehouse loading, and license reduction through edge apps
- Protecting MySQL Passwords With the sha256_password Plugin
- Ever get called out for a MySQL issue only to realize that there was no issue? It was a false alarm from the monitor.
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.