This Log Buffer Edition collects and then showers around some of the information-rich blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Generic Java Server for Static content and Directory Listing using API mode or command line mode.
- OEM agents on each host upload data to your management servers every few minutes.
- exitcommit … or your career down the drain.
- Encryption is the Easy Part; Managing those Keys is Difficult.
- Managing the OBIEE BI Server Cache from ODI 12c.
- Email addresses are very prevalent in IT systems and often used as a natural primary key. The repetitive storage of email addresses in multiple tables is a bad design choice. Following is a design pattern to store email addresses in a single table and to retrieve them efficiently.
- OpenStack: The Good and Not-So-Good Bits.
- By defining server- and database-level audits, you can record just about any kind of event that occurs in SQL Server, which can be an invaluable source of security troubleshooting and forensic information when security breaches occur.
- Koen Verbeeck shows how to easily extract metadata from files in your directories with Power Query.
- Implementing John Conway’s Game of Life in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Oracle HA, DR, data warehouse loading, and license reduction through edge apps.
- Easy Load-balancing and High-availability using MySQL Router.
- When hosting data on Amazon turns bloodsport.
- MySQL 5.7 Labs — Using Loopback Fast Path With Windows 8/2012.
- How to evaluate if MySQL table can be recovered.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.