This Log Buffer Edition covers some blog posts of Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL from this past week.
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework V220.127.116.11.0 includes a new help engine and changes to the organization of help.
- Very simple oracle package for HTTPS and HTTP.
- Tim spotted a problem with the PDB Logging Clause.
- How to Pass Arguments to OS Shell Script from Oracle Database.
- How efficient is your covered index?
- Storing Passwords in a Secure Way in a SQL Server Database.
- There is plenty that is novel and perhaps foreign to a new R user, but it’s no reason to abandon your hard-earned SQL skills.
- SSIS Design Pattern – Staging Fixed Width Flat Files.
- Shorten Audits, Tighten Security with Minion Enterprise.
- Confusion and problems with lost+found directory in MySQL/Galera cluster configuration.
- Simplifying Docker Interactions with BASH Aliases.
- Getting started MySQL Group Replication on Ubuntu with MySQL Sandbox.
- MySQL lost “AUTO_INCREMENT” after a long time.
- Using Apache Spark and MySQL for Data Analysis.
Interested in working with Fahd? Schedule a tech call.