This Log Buffer Edition covers some of the niftiest blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- OBIEE 11g and Essbase – Faking Federation Using the GoURL.
- You can use one of these to link an exception name with an Oracle error number. Once you have done this, you can use the exception name in the exception block which follows the declaration.
- This is a short post to help out any “googlers” looking for an answer to why their 126.96.36.199 EM Cloud Control install is failing in the make phase with ins_calypso.mk.
- Changing the name of the server or load-balancing server handling your BI Publisher workload for OEM can be done with a single EM CLI command.
- Manoj Pandey was going through some sample Scripts provided by Microsoft SQL Server team on their site, and was checking the JSON Sample Queries procedures views and indexes.sql script file.
- When you open Excel 2016, go to the Power Pivot tab, click the Mange button to bring up Power Pivot window In Power Pivot, click Get External Data, choose From Other Sources Choose Microsoft Analysis Services.
- After the introduction of the StringStoresCompatibilityLevel property in SSAS dimension after SQL Server 2012, SSAS database designer may try to create a MOLAP dimension with more unique values than what is allowed in previous SQL Server versions.
- After SQL Server 2012 is released, SSISDB provides stored procedures to create SSIS package executions. There is one problem though.
- This is the fourth installment in a blog series. The previous entry is located here Based on the previous blogs in this series, you should have gotten your database hosted in WASD by now & secured access to your server.
- db4free.net finally runs MySQL 5.7 which was released on October 21.
- What Does The Universal Scalability Law Reveal About MySQL?
- There are many dimensions by which a DBMS can be better for small data workloads: performance, efficiency, manageability, usability and availability.
- The new Mydumper 0.9.1 version, which includes many new features and bug fixes, is now available.
- Nginx is well-known for its ability to act as a reverse-proxy with small memory footprint. It usually sits in the front-end web tier to redirect connections to available backend services, provided these passed some health checks.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.