This Log Buffer Edition covers top Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL blog posts of the week.
- In Oracle EBS 12.0 and 12.1 the Workflow notification system was not enabled to send e-mail notifications to users or roles who happened to have multiple e-mail addresses associated to them.
- Just how can a SQL Developer user quickly build out a SQL script for a database user that will include ALL of their privileges, roles, and system grants?
- Oracle BI 12c has been released for some time now. There are a few changes in the way it is installed compared to the previous 11g releases. This post is about installing and configuring OBIEE 12c with detailed step-by-step instructions (Linux x86-64 in this case).
- In today’s digital economy, customers want effortless engagements and answers to their questions regardless of how they connect with a brand.
- Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c and Avoid Query Regression.
- Continuous integration (CI) is the process of ensuring that all code and related resources in a development project are integrated regularly and tested by an automated build system.
- SSIS Issues after Master DB Corruption – “Please Recreate Master Key” When Running Package.
- Check FileSize and LogUsage for all DBs.
- Other Users Cannot Execute SSIS Packages after migration.
- How to Get Started Using SQL Server in Azure.
- Amazon Aurora in sys bench benchmarks.
- “Data” and “Performance” is where MySQL Cluster’s heart is. In-memory performance and always-up drives our agenda. The Percona Live Data Performance Conference is coming up with two submitted sessions about Cluster.
- Fixing errant transactions with mysqlslavetrx prior to a GTID failover.
- MariaDB CONNECT storage engine handles access to JSON files through standard SQL. It comes with a set of UDFs (user defined functions) to manipulate the JSON format. This JSON content can be stored in a normal text column.
- Become a ClusterControl DBA: Managing your Database Configurations.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.