What better to do during the holiday season than to read the Log Buffer? This log buffer edition is here to add some sparkle to Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server on your days off.
- Ops Center version 12.3.1 has just been released. There are a number of enhancements here.
- Oracle R Enterprise (ORE) 1.5 is now available for download on all supported platforms with Oracle R Distribution 3.2.0 / R-3.2.0. ORE 1.5 introduces parallel distributed implementations of Random Forest, Singular Value Decomposition (SVD), and Principal Component Analysis (PCA) that operate on ore.frame objects.
- Create a SOA Application in JDeveloper 12c Using Maven SOA Plug-In by Daniel Rodriguez.
- How reliable are the memory advisors?
- Oracle Enterprise Manager offers a complete cloud solution including self-service provisioning balanced against centralized, policy-based resource management, integrated chargeback and capacity planning and complete visibility of the physical and virtual environments from applications to disk.
- SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and Database References.
- Stairway to SQL Server Extended Events Level 1: From SQL Trace to Extended Events.
- Advanced Mathematical Formulas using the M Language.
- Liberating the DBA from SQL Authentication with AD Groups.
- Enterprise Edition customers enjoy the manageability and performance benefits offered by table partitioning, but this feature is not available in Standard Edition.
- Is MySQL X faster than MySQL Y? – Ask query profiler.
- Usually when one says “SSL” or “TLS” it means not a specific protocol but a family of protocols.
- The MariaDB project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of MariaDB 10.1.10, MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5.47, and MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.23.
- EXPLAIN FORMAT=JSON: everything about attached_subqueries, optimized_away_subqueries, materialized_from_subquery.
- Use MySQL to store data from Amazon’s API via Perl scripts.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.