This Log Buffer Edition begins with some great blog posts from Oracle, goes through SQL Server and then ends with MySQL.
- Ruby-oci8 is a ruby interface for an Oracle Database.
- Another python graph – one wait event.
- This article compares FBL and HDL – two of the commonly used data loading tools in Fusion HCM to highlight key differences and similarities.
- Better Data Modeling: Customizing Oracle Sql Developer Data Modeler (#SQLDevModeler) to Support Custom Data Types.
- Sample code: Oracle Grid Infrastructure action script for Windows.
- Being a database administrator can be very challenging at times when you have to troubleshoot performance issues.
- Another Reason to Use NOEXPAND hints in Enterprise Edition.
- Error: Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 is Required.
- Removing Duplicates from Strings in SQL Server.
- .NET Core is more interesting than the name might suggest. Whereas the .NET framework provides a consistent runtime for all the applications on a machine.
- OpenSSH CVE-2016-0777: Details and Mitigation.
- MySQL Group Replication for MySQL 5.7.10.
- MySQL 5.7 auto-generated root password.
- MySQL Support People – Those Who Were There First.
- Planning the defaults for MySQL 5.8.
Learn more about Pythian’s expertise in Oracle , SQL Server & MySQL.
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.