The Percona Live Data Performance Conference in Santa Clara is being held April 18-22, 2016. It is quickly approaching, and Pythian is going to show you how we Love Your Data in a big way!
We have an awesome lineup of speakers this year:
- Alkin Tezuysal, Okan Buyukyilmaz, and Emanuel Calvo will be presenting the Break/Fix Lab tutorial. This is becoming a standard so if you haven’t had the opportunity to participate, don’t miss it!
- Christos Soulios will be presenting a tutorial on MongoDB design patterns with Pythian alum Nik Vyzas and Percona’s Roman Vynar.
- Derek Downey is co-presenting with HashiCorp’s CTO Arman Dadger on using vault to decouple secrets from your applications.
- Martin Arrieta will be hosting a Birds-of-a-Feather session on the best practices of running XtraDB Cluster with HAProxy.
- John Schulz will show you how to shard effectively whether you run MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra.
Mark these down in your schedule because you are not going to want to miss any of them! Although, you might have a tough time choosing between the tutorials if you can’t clone yourself.