With PerconaLive 2017 coming up in a couple of months, go ahead and get excited! The conference is being held in Santa Clara, California from April 24-28, 2017.
While you’re there, be sure to add these Pythian sessions to your schedule:
Monday April 24
- 1:30pm-4:30pm – ProxySQL Tutorial, Derek Downey co-presenting with Rene Cannao (ProxySQL) and David Turner (Uber)
Tuesday April 25
- 11:30am-12:20pm – B-Trees, Fractal Trees, Heaps and Log Structured Merge Trees, Where did they all come from and why?, John Schulz
- 1:20pm-2:10pm – Securing your MySQL/MariaDB data, Ronald Bradford co-presenting with Colin Charles (Percona)
- 5:15pm – 5:40pm – Reducing Human Error while Failing Forward Fast, Martin Arrieta and Amanda MacDonald
Wednesday April 26
- 11:10am – 12:00pm* – Exploring replication and sharding in MongoDB, Igor Donchovski
- 11:10am – 12:00pm* – Time series collection and processing in the cloud: integrating OpenTSDB with Google Cloud BigTable, Danil Zburivsky and Christos Soulios
- 5:00pm – 5:25pm – Experiences using gh-ost in a multi-tier topology, Valerie Parham-Thompson and Ivan Groenewold
*Unfortunately, you’ll have to make a choice between these two great sessions.
Also, be sure to get your tickets to the Open Source Community Dinner on April 25th!.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Interested in working for Pythian? Check out our open positions.Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.