COLLABORATE is the largest independently run Oracle conference in the world and as always, Pythian will be there in full force with several of our Oracle experts speaking on topics ranging from Oracle to open-source to cloud and more.
This year, COLLABORATE is being held at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, from April 7-11, 2019.
If you’re attending, you won’t want to miss our sessions and a chance to say “Hi!” to the Pythian crew and ask us any questions you might have. Our speakers will also be covering the event on social media and we’ll recap the event and their talks here on the Pythian Blog, so make sure you come back here after!
- Simon Pane (@simonpane)
- Fred Denis (@_freddenis_)
- Maris Elsins (@MarisDBA)
- Nelson Calero (@ncalerouy)
- Andrejs Prokopjevs (@aprokopjevs)
- Subhajit Das Chaudhuri (@DCSubhajit)
- Provisioning Oracle test environments made simple using Vagrant – Simon Pane
- DevOps for the Oracle DBA: Efficiencies and Automation – Simon Pane
- Oracle18c and Centrally Managed Users (CMU): Active Directory User Management Made Simple – Simon Pane
- Lessons learned in Exadata patching (including 18c and in the cloud) – Fred Denis
- Must-have free scripts when working with Exadata / GI / ASM / opatch – Fred Denis
- An AWS DMS Replication Journey from Oracle to Aurora MySQL – Maris Elsins
- Practical guide to Oracle virtual environments – Nelson Calero
- Automate the operation of your Oracle Cloud infrastructure – Nelson Calero
- Optimize DR and cloning with logical hostnames in Oracle E-Business Suite – Andrejs Prokopjev
- Deep Dive: Integration of Oracle Applications R12.2 with OAM 12c OID 12c and Microsoft AD – Subhajit Das Chaudhuri