Look for the Pythian team at one of the following popular database industry events in Q2, 2011.
We’d like to hear from you. If you have any feedback on our sessions, please send your comments directly to the speaker, or to Vanessa Simmons, Pythian Director of Marketing.
- Ottawa Oracle User Group (Pre-Collaborate Meeting), March 30, 2011.
Pythian’s Michael Abbey is presenting High Availability Bootcamp: Switchover/Failover … the Aftermath
- OUG Ireland Conference 2011, March 30, 2011
- MySQL Conference, April 10-14 2011, Santa Clara, CA
- Collaborate, April 10-14 2011, Orlando, Florida
- UKOUG Exadata SIG, April 18, 2011, London, UK
Alex Gorbachev makes a special appearance to share Pythian’s experience with the planning, deployment and management of Oracle Exadata at LinkShare Corporation in NYC.
- Ottawa Oracle User Group (OOUG), May 19 2011
Speaking Details TBC
Microsoft MVP Edwin Sarmiento presents “DBA Disaster Recovery Techniques To Keep Handy”. To get you primed for this session, read Edwin’s latest posts “Disaster Recovery Is More Than Technology”, Parts 1, 2 (The Acronyms) and 3 (The Lion, The Switch and The Wardrobe).
- DevTeach 2011, May 30 – June 2 2011, Montreal, Canada
Don’t forget that Pythian is agressively hiring top DBAs to join our team. Register on our Career Center, or request a time for a short intro chat with Pythian at the event you’re attending. Any of our team would love to give you the inside scoop on the company & share why they’re passionate about working for Pythian.
More events for the quarter will be added here as they are posted or bookmark our events web page.
Interested in working with Vanessa? Schedule a tech call.