As we all are aware SQL Server 2012 virtual launch has arrived. Earlier I discussed what’s new in SQL Server 2012 setup, MS has released the SQL Server 2012 training kit and made it available for us to download. In the recent past, I have blogged about a free eBook for SQL Server 2012 written by Ross Mistry ( Blog | Twitter ) and Stacia Misner ( Blog | Twitter) .
You will see lots of new and insightful information on new and enhanced features introduced in SQL Server 2012, this includes:
- Automating AlwaysOn management
- New backup and restore capabilities
- ColumnStore index
- Semantic Search
- User-defined server roles
- Data quality service
- StreamInsight for SQL Server 2012
- Big data analytics and Hadoop
- T-SQL Enhancements
- SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- SQL Azure
Want to talk with an expert? Schedule a call with our team to get the conversation started.