With the help of an anonymous friend, I’ve made available a new SQL*Developer Plug-In. To setup your SQL*Developer 1.1+, proceed as below :
- Select “Help | Check for Updates…” menu
- On the “Source” screen, click on the “Add…” button and fill the form as below
- name : ArKZoYd Update Center
- location : https://arkzoyd.free.fr/center.xml
- On the “Updates” screen, select “Partitioning tab and dimension objects 0.2” and proceed
- Click on “End” Button and restart SQL*Developer
For some obscure reasons, I’m working on, you may need to restart SQL*Developer a second time. I’m working on it and may provide a fix once I found how the solve this issue.
Graphic 1 – Select “Display Image” to show the Plug-In
The Plug-In adds 2 features to SQL*Developer :
- A dimension folder below the Materialized view folder
- A new tab named “Additional Partitioning” to the “Table” Editor
I wish I can continue to develop the Plug-In. Feel free to comment this post with your ideas, sample code and feedbacks
Interested in working with Grégory? Schedule a tech call.